To get an estimated shipping location for your orders, you will need to register a Google Map API.
- You will need a GMail account to start with.
- Head to https://developers.google.com/maps/signup and login.
- Scroll below the page and select the Platform - > Web.
4. Click on Get A Key and select Continue.
5. Follow the instructions by first creating a new project.
7. Wait for the process to finish. Once completed leave the Name as default and enter your website URL into the Accept requests from these HTTP referrers (web sites). For example www.mystore.com
8. Click Create and copy the API key generated.
9. Go to your Settings -> Site Settings and paste the API key into the Google Map API. Save and now you can start to view estimated shipping location in your order details.